Each Complete dTective system provides the the following capabilities:
- Process Digital (DVR) or Analog Video Evidence
- DVR security video – decode digital video (DVR) files from proprietary security systems into uncompressed video
- Demultiplex video
- Enhance dark video and poor quality video security and surveillance video
- Print stills from Video to photo paper or digital files for fast distribution
- Archive to CD or DVD
- Highlight or obscure an important areas of forensic video tapes
- Magnify video to display the result either full screen, or to a user defined portion on screen.
- De-interlace field recorded forensic video to avoid blurry stills printed from video
- ClearID Forensic video and image enhancement tools
- Contrast and brightness adjustment
- Video stabilization
- Insert case notes linked to forensic video evidence
- Automatic project archiving
- Variable slow motion speed adjustment to compensate for time lapsed video
- Picture in Picture
- Titling and labeling
- Combine and stack tools
- User definable layout and keyboard/interface short cuts
ClearID v3 for Adobe Photoshop & Creative Cloud
ClearID 3.0.0 New Features Summary
- ClearID 3.0 64-bit: ClearID now support 64-bit versions of Photoshop C5, CS6, CC (Creative Cloud), CC 2014, (CC2015 when available)
New ClearID Workflow Interface:
- ClearID has received a complete interface rewrite and now includes contextual help panels that display useful information about each plugin.
Bigger CID Workflow displays and plugin previews that auto sense display resolution of the host system:
- ClearID now reads your display resolution and scales accordingly.
Improved Image(s) Import Function to better extend the ClearID Workflow:
- Import Images as Layer Stack (LS) now allows you to browse directly to images with file preview to select files for import. Bridge is no longer required.
- This feature is added to PS > Filter > Import Images as Layer Stack (LS) and mapped to (F6)
New Slide Show Presenter export function for easy distribution:
- Export ClearID projects to HTML, complete with work product derivative/layers and settings for easy distribution and viewing in standard HTML viewers – supports view layers, zoom, etc.
CID Filters Added:
- New color channels added to Interactive Channel Selector (ICS) including new False Color
- New sharpening filter called Double Unsharp Mask (DU)
Interaction Motion DeBlur (ID) now reads PS ruler tool data directly into the CID Motion DeBlur filter:
- This allows for quicker clarification results without the need for manual data entry (not supported in CS5)
- Faster FFT Filters (Pattern Remover, Ultimate Sharpener, Interactive DeBlur and Freq Filters)
- Faster Layer Processing
Feedback Button added:
- ClearID interface now includes a feedback button making interfacing with Ocean Systems more seamless.
Omnivore v3.4 Portable Digital Video Capture Tool
New USB 3.0 64GB Drives and 3.0 Software Features
Designed specifically for the purpose of forensic video acquisition, Omnivore is a password protected USB drive that contains specialized video capture software that enables all levels of users to easily capture an uncompressed copy of video evidence that is displayed on Windows based systems.
Once captured the video can be be viewed using the Omnivore Viewer that is freely distributable and require no installation to operate. The viewer also allows you to export to common video and image formats so you can do further clarification and analysis or you can export to compressed distribution formats for courts.
Omnivore 3.4 Features Summary
- Omnivore Forensic Media Processing and Screen Capture Software
- Now with FFmpeg Convert, Probe and Play
- Batch processing
- Export multiple formats in one pass (I-Frames, MOV and images into separate folders)
- Trim, change dimensions, aspect ratio and frame rate on Export
- Preview a time code overlay over video
- Overlay a frame counter on export of images or video
- Save User Preferences (Multi-User Support)
- Time/Sync Tab- Passive and Active Clock Modes
- DVR Recovery Worksheet added to help section
- USB 3.0 drives with 64GB storage
- Password protected secure and unsecured partitions
- Language Support for Spanish, Portuguese, German, French
Take Your Tools Where You Need Them – No Installation Required
The Omnivore capture software operates directly from the Omnivore Drive allowing you too easily move between systems, both in the office or in the field. No additional licenses, installation or unlock codes required.
Active Audio Sync™ – Capture Audio & Video that Remains In-Sync
Omnivore Active Audio Sync is a first of its kind technology designed specifically to help investigators collect and processed low frame rate video that has associated audio. With AAC, your video and audio remain in sync and play back at the proper speed … even with low frame rate and changing frame rate videos.
Forensic Video Acquisition Field Kit
Capture directly from VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, and Composite Video Ports
Now first responders and experienced analysts alike can go on scene with confidence that they will walk away with an uncompressed copy of the evidence they need to investigate the case.
Plug-n-Play Setup In Just Minutes
The Omnivore Field Kit provides you the ability to capture video directly from the machine that recorded the video by connecting video cables (VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, and Composite Sources) directly to the video feeds coming from the system.
Once connected, the video will display in the Field Kit Viewer software, ready to be captured using the Omnivore video capture software. The captured uncompressed copy of the video can then be instantly previewed, saved or exported to common formats without the need to load hard-to-find proprietary viewers.